Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat
Nuna Pipa features:
- works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements
- ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base featuring true lock™ installation
- perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
The new Nuna Pipa infant car seat is incredibly easy to install, one of the lightest infant seats on the market It’s also easy and loaded with safety features. It also has the fantastic “Dream Drape” to protect baby from the sun and the elements.
The Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat weighs in at a super light 7.7 pounds, and has an ergonomically designed carry handle so it’s incredibly easy to tote your baby from the house to the car, and from the car to the stroller.
The most innovative feature is the stability leg. This attachment on the car seat base keeps the seat more intact during a forward impact, reducing forward movement by up to 90%. Based on USA FMVSS 213 testing, the stability leg can reduce head injury risk up to 33%.
The Pipa infant seat uses a true lock attachment system and the base features rigid lower attachments for LATCH installation, which make correct installation incredibly easy (after all, the car seat only provides full protection if you install it right), and provide extra protection. The rigid attachment ensures that baby’s head is contained properly during an impact, since it’s attached directly to the steel frame of your car.
The Pipa base has red/green indicators to show when the base and stability leg are properly connected to the car; dual bubble level indicators confirm the proper base angle. The multi-position base fits various car seat shapes.
The Dream Drape shelters your babe from light and weather as they nap: it attaches to the end of the Pipa Infant Car Seat with hidden magnets, so you don’t have to fiddle with fasteners. If you’re not using the Dream Drape, it tucks away seamlessly into a hidden compartment. It’s made with UV fabric and mesh, letting you peep in, and letting air through.
Here at StrollerMama, we love the new Nuna Pipa infant seat. The installation is beyond easy with the latch guide and adjustable latch attachments. The red/green indicators make it easy to find the proper angle for the base. The most innovative feature is the stability leg which can reduce forward movement by up to 90%. Having this stability leg on the seat floor makes for a super secure fit. It is a fabulous feature. If it doesn't fit in your model of car for some reason, it can easily fold back into the base. The other feature we love is the Dream Drape which attaches with magnets to the side of the seat which protects your baby from weather and light. It then folds right back up into the canopy. The folks at Nuna are the same people that bring us the terrific products like the Leaf, Sena and Zazz and the Pipa is top notch just like the rest!
See color selection at the bottom of the page
- Optimized for preemies 4 lbs.+
- True Lock easy latch installation
- Seat Belt lockoffs for seat belt installation
- Full coverage, 2 position canopy with eyeshade
- Built-in lock-off for secure seat belt installation
- Infant insert included, great for preemies
- 5 point harness
- Dream Drape
- Stability leg
- Very lightweight seat
- Premium micro-knit fabrics
- Bubble level indicator provides visual confirmation that the base is installed correctly
Dimensions - 18.1 " height x 17.4" wide x 26.1" deep
Seat Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Total Weight (seat + base): 21.7 lbs.
Weight requirements: 4-32 lbs.
Height max: 32 inches
Included: Infant Car Seat and Base
Nuna Infant Seat Additional Base
For customer support, please email us at email@example.com
or call toll free at (866) 293-5642.