STROLLERMAMA CYBER MONDAY SALE! Free shipping on all items within the continental U.S. Use code CM10 for 10% off all regular priced items (Nuna, Bugaboo, furniture and other brands excluded) and UPPACM for 20% off UPPAbaby. Check out the sale page for deals up to 70% off for Cyber Monday!
Clek Oobr is a full back booster seat that is built just like the seat in your car but sized for a child. Its metal sub-structure, Rigid-LATCH system and unique recline feature bring new “firsts” to booster seating.
Drink-thingy cup holder is included.
Oobr is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (except for drift and leathers).
- Belt Guides: Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer: Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Magnesium Back Frame: Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Rigid LATCH System: Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” in 2009 and 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Headreast: Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
- Reclining Seat Back: Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
- Soft-touch armrests for added comfort
- High Back Position Appropiate From: 38-57 in 33-100 lbs; 3 years and up
- Low Back Position Appropiate From: 40-57 in 40-120 lbs; 4 years and up
- FULLBACK MODE:
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4.5 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Height of the Armrest: 9 in.
- Width of the Front of the Seat: 14 in.
- Overall Width with Drink-thingy: 20 in.
- Inner Width of the Headrest: 7.75 in.
- Height from Seating Surface to Shoulder Belt Guide: min. 14 in. to max 21 in.