Introducing the NextFit Convertible Car Seat from Chicco, the makers of the No.1-rated KeyFit. Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the NextFit is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely. The exclusive Recline Sure 9-position Leveling System provides the most recline options to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles, and the super Cinch latch tightener uses force-multiplying technology to help achieve a super tight and secure vehicle fit with a fraction of the effort. Just like the KeyFit, two Ride Right bubble levels accurately indicate correct seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes. And, when you're ready to move to forward-facing, an integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the latch strap without re-threading. Other features include a removable infant insert for smaller babies, 5-point harness with 2-position chest clip, 6-position headrest with integrated harness adjustment, built-in belt lock-offs for installation with vehicle belt, machine-washable seat pad, and removable cup holder for use on either side of the seat. For use with children from 5-40 pounds in rear-facing mode, and from 22-65 pounds in forward-facing mode.
- ReclineSure™ 9-position Leveling System provides the most recline options of any convertible seat for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Two RideRight™ bubble levels indicate correct seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Exclusive SuperCinch™ LATCH Tightener uses force-multiplying technology to help achieve a tight and secure fit with a fraction of the effort!
- Integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the LATCH strap for conversion from rear-facing to forward-facing
- Infant insert provides added support for smaller babies
One-pull harness tightener for a quick and secure fit
LATCH attachment system for simple and secure installation
Integrated LATCH storage compartments on each side of seat conveniently stow LATCH connectors when not in use
- For use with children from 5-40 lbs in rear-facing mode, and from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode